We invite you to participate in the 12th Latin-American Conference on Learning Technologies (Laclo 2017).
Latin American countries have an urgent need to share, to unite efforts and to grow up together in many areas, but especially in those areas that could lead us to improve the educational level of our people. Learning technologies may be considered by many the cornerstones for a whole new educational era that is under development, and Latin American countries must maintain an active forum for discussion of the existing technological alternatives that can be applied to our regional contexts. LACLO intends to be such a forum, where researchers, developers and educational practitioners are able to share their experiences and technological advances in the field of learning technologies, and to integrate these various technological developments into their teaching and learning contexts.
- Paper submission:
- Deadline for full and short papers May 1st, 2017, extended to: June 5th
- Paper notification: July 15th, 2017
- Paper camera-ready: August 1st-20th , 2017
- Workshop submission:
- Deadline for workshop proposals: May 15th , 2017, extended to: June 5th,
- Workshop notification: July 1st , 2017, extended to: June 5th,
- Competition submission:
- Deadline for submissions May 15th , 2017, extended to: June 5th,
- Competition notification: July 1st , 2017, extended to: July 15th,
- Conference: October 9th – 13th 2017