Call for Papers
2014 International Conference on Information Resources Management
An AIS Affiliated Conference
Theme: Big Data – Revolutionizing How We Live, Work, and Think
Ton Duc Thang University
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
May 21-23, 2014
* Submission deadline: January 05, 2014
* Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: February 19, 2014
* Final Submission due date: March 07, 2014
* Early Registration due date: March 21, 2014
The organizing committee invites you to submit your research, teaching case=
s and proposals for panels and tutorials to Conf-IRM 2014. All conference s=
ubmissions will be double-blind and peer-to-peer reviewed. The review proce=
ss will be handled by the track chairs and co-chairs.
1. Management of Web and Heterogeneous Data (Theme Track)
2. Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence
3. IT Service Management, Service Computing and Engineering
4. Green IS/IT Strategies and Technologies
5. ICT for Development
6. Information Security, Privacy, and Risk Management
7. ICT in Government, Education, and Healthcare
8. Impacts of ICT on People, Organizations, and Society
9. Management and Governance of IT
10. E-Business, Web 2.0 and Social Networks
11. ICT in ASEAN, Latin America and the Caribbean
12. Panels and Tutorials
Submission Types and Guidelines
Full Length Submissions
Submissions must be no more than 5000 words, including references, appendic=
es and title page, with a maximum of 5 figures/tables. Submissions must be =
original, and previously unpublished, conceptual or empirical research manu=
scripts for review. Highly rated papers by the reviewers will be considered=
for publications in selected Journals. Moreover, the paper that best repre=
sents, in terms of quality and suit ability, the theme and ideals of the co=
nference will be awarded the “Best Paper Award” during the conference.
Submissions of no more than 2000 words with a maximum of 3 figures/tables: =
All research-in-progress submissions will be published in the proceedings a=
s short papers.
We welcome submissions of teaching cases. The cases should be based on real=
situations and targeted at specific learning objectives. Cases should be n=
o more than 5000 words and must be accompanied by instructor teaching notes=
(not included in the 5000 words). The teaching notes will not be published=
Panel and Tutorial Submissions
Submissions of not more than 1000 words: Proposals should include the objec=
tives, issues to be covered and full details of all presenters. Method of p=
resentation is at the submitter’s discretion; however, the submitter has th=
e responsibility for providing his/her own panel members. All accepted prop=
osals will appear in the conference proceedings (Please note that all panel=
ists and tutorial presenters must register for the conference).
* The number of submissions by an author (including joint authorship) is st=
rictly limited to a maximum of two.
* Authors of accepted papers (at least one person per submission) and all p=
anel members MUST register AND attend the conference.
* Submissions of ALL TYPES must be received by the above deadline.
* All submissions must be written in English.
* Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings in their =
entirety upon payment of registration fees.
* Papers accepted and presented at the conference will also be placed in th=
e AIS e-Library. Papers not presented at the conference, for any reason, wi=
ll not be included in the AIS e-Library.