The e-Learning 2015 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within e-Learning. This conference covers both technical as well as the non-technical aspects of e-Learning.
Main topics have been identified (see below). However, innovative contributions that don’t fit into these areas will also be considered since they might be of benefit to conference attendees.
Acceptance will be based primarily on originality, significance and quality of contribution.
– Submission Deadline (1st call extension): 10 April 2015
– Notification to Authors (1st call extension): 8 May 2015
– Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call): Until 30 March 2015
– Late Registration (1st call): After 30 March 2015
– Conference: 21 – 24 July, 2015