“The Irish Conference on Game-Based Learning (iGBL), formerly the Irish Symposium on Game-Based Learning, now in its 10th year, will be hosted in Cork on 25th and 26th June 2020.
- Researchers will be able to present and share their latest findings.
- Students will have an opportunity to present their research or showcase their games, and meet specialists in this field to obtain constructive feedback.
- Instructors will have the opportunity to share how they have used games in their classroom, discover new game-based teaching approaches and share new game-based skills that they can integrate into their teaching.
- Companies will be able to showcase their products and explain how these can be used in the context of learning and motivation.
Prospective presenters can submit their abstracts through the online submission system.
We welcome abstracts from a wide range of stakeholders, including researchers, teachers, or students, who will have the opportunity to conduct workshops, present research results, or provide insights on how they managed to design or use games for educational or motivational purposes.
- 22nd of February: Final Abstract submission deadline.
- 25th of March: Notification of abstract acceptance.
- 25th of March: Successful abstracts are invited to submit an extended version to be published in the conference proceedings.
- 12th of April: Registration deadline for presenting authors.
- 12th of April: Submission of extended abstracts.
- 22nd of April: Notification of acceptance of extended papers.