International Conference on Information Resource Management (CONF-IRM 2014)
The International Conference on Information Resources Management (Conf-IRM) is an affiliated conference of the Association for Information Systems (AIS). It provides a peer-reviewed forum for researchers from across the globe to share contemporary research on developments in the fields of information systems and information management. It seeks to promote effective and vibrant networking among researchers and practitioners from around the world who are concerned about the effective management of information resources in organizations.
This network of researchers views fostering the development of emerging scholars in the information systems and information management fields as its primary task. Consequently the conference is designed to provide a venue for researchers to get substantive and beneficial feedback on their work. Conf-IRM builds on the traditions of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA) Conferences. Under new leadership, the IRMA Conference has been re-positioned and is now known as Conf-IRM.
1. Management of Web and Heterogeneous Data (Theme Track).
2. Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence.
3. IT Design, Development and Services Management.
4. Green IS/IT Strategies and Technologies.
5. ICT for Development and Economic Prosperity.
6. Information Security, Privacy, and Risk Management.
7. ICT in Government, Education, and Healthcare.
8. Impacts of ICT on People, Organizations, and Society.
9. Management and Governance of IT.
10. E-Business, Web 2.0 and Social Networks.
11. ICT in ASEAN, Latin America and the Caribbean.
12. Panels and Tutorials.
Submission deadline: January 05, 2014
PS: não compreendo como é que em 2013 aceitaram artigos em PT como por exemplo http://aisel.aisnet.org/confirm2013/32/